[TAF] po://classified-ads/fr.po

----- Forwarded message from Antti J�rvinen <antti.jarvinen@katiska.org> -----

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 21:43:56 +0300
From: Antti J�rvinen <antti.jarvinen@katiska.org>
To: Debian Internationalization <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>
Subject: classified-ads 0.08-1: Please translate the package classified-ads

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
classified-ads. Classified ads is a distributed messaging application
letting users to do roughly same kind of things that are traditionally
done with usenet news, web forums and e-mail, but this time without need
for server-support or service provider of any kind. Starting from release
0.08-1 there is support for gettext translations and that version was
uploaded to unstable today.

classified-ads already includes fi.po sv.po. There is no need to translate
to fi.po but the included sv.po has really really bad quality. All other
translations are missing.

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  fi               373
  sv               372                         1

Please send the updated file to me via e-mail or as message attachment inside
classified ads program or submit it as a wishlist bug against classified-ads.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment or from URL
https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/pot#classified-ads

Thanks in advance,

--
Antti J?rvinen