Re: Man dpkg in french

Quoting joachim martin (martin.joachim@gmail.com):
> Hi all,
>
> I was just looking for some informations in the man pages for dpkg (yes
> sometimes I read the doc), and found out some parts of it are not
> translated for the french versions.
>
> I therefore noted down the parts which aren't translated and tried to do it
> myself and the resilt is the attached "man_dpkg_missing_translations".

Thanks for this work. It would be nice to have it in original files,
namely PO files. It's hard to re-use your proposal as it is right now.

I'm not sure I'll be able to complete dpkg manpages for wheezy. This
is a huge work...and I have too many tasks pending..:-)

En gros, si un volontaire veut s'en charger, il|elle est bienvenu(e).