ezmlm warning

companies@egyptadvertise.com mailing list.

at companies-owner@egyptadvertise.com.

Messages to you from the companies mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the companies mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the companies mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <companies-get.123_145@egyptadvertise.com>

send an empty message to: