Dear Beloved,
As you read this,don't feel sorry for me,because it is the destiny of
everyman to die someday.I am Jawad Mutaa a naturalised Briton by birth and
a business merchant based in the United Kingdom. I have been diagnosed
with Oesophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only
about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I regret that I
have not particularly lived my life so well,as I never really cared for
anyone (not even myself),but my trade. Though I am very well to do, I was
never open handed; I was always hostile to people and regarded them like
they never had hopes of becoming as successful as myself. Now I know that
there is a lot more to life than just prosperity.

I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world,I
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that
death is eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to
immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends. I
want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul. Hence I have decided
to support charity work; this is what i want to be remembered for. So far,
I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in the
Singapore, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those
organizations catering for the less privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan;
they refused and kept the resources to themselves. Hence, I do not trust
them anymore, as they seem not to be contempt with what I have left for them.

The last of my belonging which no one knows of, is the huge deposit of
Eight million US dollars that I have in a safe keeping company abroad,
which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.

Please endeavour to reply me via email (jawadmutaa@gmail.com). For your
time and devotion, I have set aside a tenth of this for you.

God be with you.

Jawad Mutaa