(forw) [VAC] Jul 29th - Aug 25th

Qui prend le relais et le fouet pour surveiller le robot, les nouveaux
templates qui apparaissent, etc, etc ?

----- Forwarded message from Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> -----

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:55:56 +0200
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
To: debian-private@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Subject: [VAC] Jul 29th - Aug 25th

On Jul 29th, I'll begin 2 weeks with sporadic net access while
visiting family and relatives (with my laptop and probably RTC-based
connection).

From Aug 11th, I'm likely to be off from net access until Aug 25th
unless the hotel we stay in Sicily has some wireless..:-)

NMU as needed on package that aren't team-maintained. For
team-maintained packages (shadow, samba, iso-codes), please contact
the team of course. For i18n stuff, talk to debian-i18n.

Pending English reviews for debconf and debian/control will be
processed in the next 2 weeks, hopefully.

--

----- End forwarded message -----