Link Exchange

Hi;
I would like to exchange links with you. The Web resource we are optimizing
for, http://shop.2012.vi/Body_Beauty/Jewelry/Egyptian_Jewelry.pt, is similarly themed to yours, particularly for the
keyword phrase 'CARTOUCHE'. We would specifically like a link from
this page:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-french/2001/01/msg00086.html

However, if it is your policy to only link from a specific link page, we
understand and appreciate the reciprocal link. If you are interested, please
use our simple Link Exchange Form:

    http://shop.2012.vi/Add_Link.pt?contactID=10244

If you would like to contact me directly, please do so through this form:

    http://shop.2012.vi/Contact_Webmaster.pt?contactID=10244

(Yes, I do read responses to this email address, but if you would like
quicker service, please use my form.)

Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
beno