Thank you for your e-mail

Dear Valued Member,

We wish to thank you for your communication received via e-mail today.

This is an AUTOMATED REPLY to acknowledge that we have received your message. It should not be viewed as an answer to your inquiry.

Due to an increase in the amount of e-mail sent to our Member Services Team at the moment, it may take a longer period than expected for us to respond. Please rest assure that we will endeavour to respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.

If your e-mail contained a comment or suggestion, you may not receive a response; however, your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate person(s) at BonusKad Loyalty Sdn Bhd.

Alternatively, should you require an immediate response or explanation, we advice that you contact our Member Services Center at 03 - 7626 1000 and speak to one of our Member Services Consultants who will be able to assist you.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service

Please note that you can always visit our FAQ for assistance by going to:

http://www.bonuslink.com.my/faq/faq_popular.asp

Member Services
BonusKad Loyalty Sdn. Bhd.