Re: DPN 16/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.

On 2012-08-18 18:26, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi all,

we just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
News to be released Tuesday. We would appreciate reviews and
translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki :

http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=markup

Thanks in advance,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Here are my remarks:

Problems should be reported as an <a
href="http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch05s04.html#submit-bug";>installation
report</a>.

This seems syntactically incorrect (plural as singular). Anyway, I think this should rather say that testers should file an installation ticket to report how the installation went, whether there are problems to report or not.

<rcstats release="Wheezy"
	testing="487"
	tobefixed="295" />

The high number should currently read 561.