Advice request for tinysvm package description

Hi to all,
	I need advice from native English speakers about the following package

"TinySVM is an implementation of Support Vector Machines (SVMs), for the
problem of pattern recognition. Support Vector Machines are supervised
learning models with associated learning algorithms and have been proven
suitable for a large number of real-world applications, such as text
categorization, hand-written character recognition.

This package contains development files required to use TinySVM into
your own application."

Is this correct English? Can anyone help me to improve this?

Thank you very much for your help.
Bests,
	Giulio.