Re: [RFR] Description for package openacs

Ouch!, please ignore the attached control and templates files of the
previous email, they are the ones from the dotlrn package and have
nothing to do with openacs. I've just reused my previous email to the
list and attached them by mistake. I'm sorry about that.

Cheers, Héctor