MatApp

Hello,

   Well, I made a program which I name it "MatApp" (Matrix Application) written in python.

   So, here's the description  I'll write for the end-user
Description: MatApp is that simple tool which helps you to perform matrices addition, subtraction and multiplication. That's all what MatApp does. If you don't know what matrix is, please check this link which I found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyAuNHPsq-g. After having a look on the video, please get started with the program and if you have any problems please send me email (sharedaccountactiveATyahooDOTcom) after checking the help in the program.

I'm requesting feedback

Regards..