Openswan package templates

Quoting Harald Jenny (harald@a-little-linux-box.at):
> Hello,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> openswan. First I want to apologize if the last update you sent was
> not published but some problems first delayed and finally prevented
> a release of the previous version of this paket. In the meantime

I'm afraid I don't understand how we could let these templates get the
blessing of -l10n-english. The only explanation I see is inattention.

There are several glitches I find when trying to update the
translation:

- X.509 is written inconsistently everywhere. IIRC, this should be
"X.509" and not "X509"
- There is at least one trailing space in a string, which leads to a
double space in the middle of a sentence
- There is still this "Answer 'No'" construction which is highly
discouraged

Moreover, the French translation file I received had encoding problems
because despite being a UTF-8 file, the attachment claimed something
else:

--3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz

It makes it very hard to get the file with the right encoding....

In short, I think this whole process should be restarted again, the
first being a LCFC call on debian-l10n-english for a last review of
the *.templates file(s).