Re: [LCFC] templates://linux-2.6/{linux-base.templates,templates/temp.image.plain/templates}

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 09:42:45PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> - which will work with both old and new kernel versions.  Your system
> - configuration can be updated automatically in most cases.
> + which will work with both old and new kernel versions.
> + .
> + The system configuration can be updated automatically in most cases.
> + Please choose whether you want this action to be performed.

sorry to jump in late, but this added phrase might be a misguide.

we already had a report of a non booting box by a user,
who choose not to perform the proposed action.
it came to surprise to him that he had to edit himself
fstab boot loader and so on..