Re: [RFR2] templates://webfs/{templates}

> This is a well implemented templates file. I accept this.

OK, then. I'll go through the normal process in such way: send an LCFC
mail (Last Chance For Comments), then send the review as a bug
report.....then manage a call for translation updates and new
translations.

At the end of all this, you'll get a complete summary with changes,
updates translations, changelog, etc. in the original bug report and
it's up to you to upload when it's ready..:-)