Re: [ITR] templates://mini-buildd/{mini-buildd-common.templates,mini-buildd-rep.templates,mini-buildd-bld.templates}

Quoting Jonathan Wiltshire (debian@jwiltshire.org.uk):

> Yes please. The templates will almost certainly change during review, so
> uploading just for a translation will be a waste of your time. If there are
> other reasons to upload, you may go ahead as normal without disturbing the
> process.
>
> I will begin reviewing shortly.

OTOH, Jonathan, what I do in such cases (basides mumbling about
translators who are too fast even though I warn them in debian-i18n
about possible reviews), is integrating the translation that was sent
in my local copy of the package. This way, when the call for
translations is issued at the end of the review process, the said
translator is notified with his|her translation file to update.

I assume you're doing this as well...but incase you wouldn't, I
suggest you use this method.

(this is actually why I subscribe to the PTS of packages which I
review, immediately when I send the review intent)