Re: [RFR] Description and templates for package dotLRN

El dom, 03-01-2010 a las 09:28 +0100, Christian PERRIER escribió:
> I suggest you to send the current version of the templates and wait
> for 2-3 days to see if others (or Justin and I) have comments.

Thanks, here it is attached.

Also, the description is:

 dotLRN is a complete Learning Management System that integrates course
 and content administration tools and collaborative tools into a
 sophisticated portal system.

Cheers, Héctor
Template: dotlrn/db_host
Type: string
Default: localhost
 Please provide the hostname of a remote PostgreSQL server.
 .
 You must have already arranged for the administrative
 account to be able to remotely create databases and grant
 privileges.

Template: dotlrn/dba_name
Type: string
Default: postgres
 Please enter the PostgreSQL administrator username, needed for
 the database creation.

Template: dotlrn/dba_password
Type: password
 Please enter the PostgreSQL administrator password, needed for
 the database creation.

Template: dotlrn/mismatch
Type: note
 The two passwords you entered were not the same. Please enter a password again.

Template: dotlrn/dbu_name
Type: string
Default: www-data
 Please provide a PostgreSQL username for dotLRN to register with the
 database server.  A PostgreSQL user is not necessarily the same as a
 system login, especially if the database is on a remote server.
 .
 This is the user which will own the database, tables and other
 objects to be created by this installation.  This user will have
 complete freedom to insert, change or delete data in the database.

Template: dotlrn/dbu_password
Type: password
 Please enter the password of the dotLRN database owner.

Template: dotlrn/dbu_confirm
Type: password
 Please confirm the password of the dotLRN database owner.

Template: dotlrn/pg_grant_access
Type: boolean
 Should the PostgreSQL configuration in pg_hba.conf allow the
 dotLRN user access?