[LCFC] templates://zephyr/{zephyr-clients.templates,zephyr-server.templates }

This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
templates for zephyr.

The reviewed templates will be sent on Monday, November 26, 2007 to the package
maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list with
"[BTS]" as a subject tag.

--

Template: zephyr-clients/servers
Type: string

Template: zephyr-clients/read_conf
Type: boolean
Default: true
 We want to try and capture user changes when they edit a config file
 manually.  To do this we look at the file in the config script. However,
 in the case of preconfigure, the config script is run twice before the
 postinst is run.  Thus we may read the wrong value before the edited value
 is written out in postinst. If this is false we skip reading config files
 until postinst runs.
Template: zephyr-server/servers
Type: string
 Please specify the full names of the Zephyr servers, as a
 space-separated list.
 .
 The list configured on clients can be a subset of the list configured
 on servers.

Template: zephyr-server/read_conf
Type: boolean
Default: true
 We want to try and capture user changes when they edit a config file
 manually.  To do this we look at the file in the config script. However,
 in the case of preconfigure, the config script is run twice before the
 postinst is run.  Thus we may read the wrong value before the edited value
 is written out in postinst. If this is false we skip reading config files
 until postinst runs.
Source: zephyr
Section: net
Maintainer: Karl Ramm <kcr@debian.org>
Uploaders: Karl Ramm <kcr@debian.org>, Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4), libares-dev, libkrb5-dev (>= 1.2.2-4), comerr-dev, ss-dev, libreadline5-dev, libx11-dev, libxt-dev, x-dev, libxaw7-dev | libxaw8-dev, libxmu-dev, libncurses5-dev, bison, libhesiod-dev
Standards-Version: 3.7.2.2

Package: libzephyr3
Section: libs
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Conflicts: libzephyr3-krb
 Zephyr is derived from the original Project Athena 'Instant Message' system
 and allows users to send messages to other users or to groups of users.
 Users can view incoming Zephyr messages as windowgrams (transient X
 windows) or as text on a terminal.
 .
 This package provides the libraries without Kerberos support for message
 authentication.

Package: libzephyr3-krb
Section: libs
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, krb4-config
Conflicts: libzephyr3
Provides: libzephyr3
 Zephyr is derived from the original Project Athena 'Instant Message' system
 and allows users to send messages to other users or to groups of users.
 Users can view incoming Zephyr messages as windowgrams (transient X
 windows) or as text on a terminal.
 .
 This package provides libraries that use Kerberos for message
 authentication.

Package: zephyr-clients
Section: net
Replaces: zephyr-client
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, debianutils (>= 1.6), debconf | debconf-2.0
 Zephyr is derived from the original Project Athena 'Instant Message' system
 and allows users to send messages to other users or to groups of users.
 Users can view incoming Zephyr messages as windowgrams (transient X
 windows) or as text on a terminal.
 .
 This package provides client programs for the messaging service.

Package: zephyr-server
Section: net
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, debconf | debconf-2.0
Conflicts: zephyr-server-krb
 Zephyr is derived from the original Project Athena 'Instant Message' system
 and allows users to send messages to other users or to groups of users.
 Users can view incoming Zephyr messages as windowgrams (transient X
 windows) or as text on a terminal.
 .
 This package provides the server for the messaging service, which
 maintains a location and subscription database for all the receiving
 clients. All zephyrgrams are sent to the server to be routed to the
 intended recipient. Only one server is required for a group of clients.

Package: zephyr-server-krb
Section: net
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, debconf | debconf-2.0, libzephyr3-krb
Conflicts: zephyr-server
 Zephyr is derived from the original Project Athena 'Instant Message' system
 and allows users to send messages to other users or to groups of users.
 Users can view incoming Zephyr messages as windowgrams (transient X
 windows) or as text on a terminal.
 .
 This package provides the server for the messaging service. Only one
 server is needed for a group of client. The program consumes much memory,
 especially for very large sites.
 .
 The server maintains a location and subscription database for all the
 receiving clients. All zephyrgrams are sent to the server to be routed
 to the intended recipient.
 .
 This version of the server uses Kerberos for message authentication.

Package: libzephyr-dev
Section: libdevel
Architecture: any
Depends: libzephyr3 (= ${binary:Version}) | libzephyr3-krb (= ${binary:Version}), libc6-dev
 Zephyr is derived from the original Project Athena 'Instant Message' system
 and allows users to send messages to other users or to groups of users.
 Users can view incoming Zephyr messages as windowgrams (transient X
 windows) or as text on a terminal.
 .
 This package provides development libraries and files, which are
 needed to compile alternative Zephyr clients.