Re: [RFR] templates://pcd2html/{templates}

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007, Justin B Rye wrote:

- By giving some rules and commenting text in predefined files
- it is possible to convert Kodak Photo CD data into linked
- HTML pages with describing text.  English and German pages
- can be created.
+ The pcd2html utility can take a set of rules and template files with
+ annotations and use them to convert Kodak Photo CD data into linked
+ HTML pages with descriptive text in English or German.

But that's probably not quite worth the effort of patching.

I admit I like your patch and just changed the description in my
local repository.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--