Re: [ITR] templates://pcd2html/{templates}

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:

If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,
and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

Uhmm, such a long fromal mail just to announce that you want to enhance
my package?  Just go for it and I'd happily accept any patches. :)

Thanks for your i18n work

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de