Re: [RFR] templates://slim/{slim.templates}

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> If you want, I can handle the translation update round, as it involves
> grabbing PO files from  kdm or xdm and use them in slim.....

Please do.  I'm confused about what happens next, why there is
untranslateable material in the call, exactly which bits that was and
so on and so forth.  I suspect I'm too forgetful to be a useful reviewer.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.