Re: Availability of a toolkit for Debconf Reviews

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> (01/04/2007):
> While polishing the process, I have developed a toolkit to automate
> the various steps of the process (which is pretty complicated...).
>
> Today, I made it available at
> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/smith/sdrp-toolkit.tar.gz
>
> Please download, check and comment.

What I don't really like with all these automated things is that you are
breaking threads at each new state of the process. I'd prefer a single
thread from taf/itr to bts/done. As your scripts are mutt-based, it
would certainly be possible to convert them to mutt macros instead of
independent shell scripts.

Cheers,

--
Thomas Huriaux