Translation Services 24x7

Hello Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the day..!!

We hope you will find our email useful; we currently work with Market Research, Pharma, Automotive, IT, Agriculture and many more industries.

We would like to highlight how SourceCode services can assist Your Prestigious Organization to capture a wider market and offer a personal touch to your clients from various backgrounds.

1.   Website Translation / Localization according to the target market.

2.   Technical translation of manuals, specifications, labels in various languages.

3.   Translation of Marketing document, Print ads in Indian Local and foreign Languages.

4.   Voice over & creation of E-Learning Modules.

5.   Recruitment & Placement of Language staff for Your Prestigious Organization in order to meet/reply to worldwide queries in different languages.

6.   DTP (Desktop Publishing) - Posters, Front Page of Magazines, Websites in multiple languages, Conceptualization, Designing.

7.   Subtitling for features, films, TV series and documentaries for Studios etc.

8.  Transcription

We would be wondering if we can provide similar services to your organisation as you have a multilingual market.

Could you please guide us who we shall contact to register as a vendor and start a fruitful business relationship?

About us:

We are a One-Stop shop for all language solutions like Translation, Interpreting, DTP, Website Localization, Web-Development etc.

We deal with 150 Languages and have more than 12000 Translators working with us across the world from various domains.

We can assist you with:

Language Translation of -

            1.          Manuals

            2.          User guides

            3.          Dossiers

            4.          Brochures

            5.          Documentation

            6.          Questionnaire

            7.          Transcription

            8.          Articles

            9.          Board Meeting Minutes

            10.        Annual Reports

            11.        Contracts

            12.        Circulars

            13.        Websites

            14.        Technical Documents

            15.        Technical Diagrams

            16.        Technical Circuits Diagrams

            17.        Software's (Localize Software's)

            18.        Marketing Documents

            19.        Press Reports

Language Training: - We can arrange Language trainers to provide basic language training to your staff at your premises.

•         Daily Training Sessions

•         Weekly Training Sessions

•         Monthly Training Sessions

•         In-house Trainer

Language Interpreters: - in India & Rest of World - All Indian & Foreign Languages.

•  We can Provide Language Interpreters for any of your Indian / Foreign Delegates, visiting your office in India or can assist you staff when visiting Non-English speaking countries.

If you require any further information or have any questions, kindly e-mail or give us a call on: +91-9643229958.

Best Regards,

SourceCode

Translation Services Pvt. Ltd.

4, Durga Market, Gijhore, Sector-53,