Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Dutch

Hi Holger,

Holger Wansing schreef op zo 24-04-2016 om 14:21 [+0200]:
> Hi all,
>

> We have recently updated the content of Debian refcard for Stretch.
>
> Since the last translator for your language (in CC) did not respond, I would
> like to ask, if someone here is willing to take the time to update the
> translation for Dutch.

The last translator (Paul) asked for help on the Dutch mailing list and
a draft translation is at the moment submitted for review to the list.
So an updated Dutch translation of the Debian refcard is coming soon.

--
Cheers,
Frans

===