[RFR] po://debian-edu-doc/documentation/debian-edu-wheezy/debian-edu-wheezy-manual.nl.po (126 strings)

Hi,

(me a bit confused about which language to use on this
list, because of
https://wiki.debian.org/L10n/Coordination
and </quote> Language used on this list: Dutch. </end
quote> on https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-dutch/).

I posted a draft Dutch translation of the first 126 strings
of the debian-edu-wheezy-manual on:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B98QvVYZL--
OWFQ4ZmV2aXRFWjQ

Comments and suggestions for improvement are very much
welcomed. I awaite your comments before submitting a bug
report against the debian-edu-doc package in order to
commit the translation.

Regards,
Frans Spiesschaert