https://www.debian.org/intro/organization

Hi debian-www

We are currently in the process of translating [1] intro/organization
and its .po file and we/I encountered the following issue:

Some groups have people marked "current" and others marked as "member".
What is exactly the (intended) difference between the two? Why I ask is
because it isn't exactly clear to me, which makes it very hard to
translate it properly. I think we could come up with a translation that
matches the English meaning, but than it probably doesn't match the
meaning in the stand-alone instances of the same words.

Paul

PS: you can add my name the "Debian Accessibility blend"

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-dutch/2014/09/msg00042.html