Re: util-linux 2.20.1-5.1: Please update the PO translation for the package util-linux

Hi David,

> The 2.20.1 version of util-linux was published with a few strings
> updated since 2.20-rc2, the Debian package ships a few more
> differences, and we are aiming for complete translations if possible.
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> util-linux. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

I've updated the fuzzies.  The untranslated parts are long help texts
of rather unimportant programs (or still unused samples), and are
therefore not yet translated by me.  They will be some time, after
I've submitted patches to cut those texts up into smaller pieces.

Regards,

Benno