Re: Vertaling van de Release notes

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 12:56 +0100, Remco Rijnders wrote:
> Hoi Eric,
>
> Ik kan vast nog wel een paar uurtjes deze week vrijmaken om een deel te
> vertalen. Mail mij maar een deel en dan zal ik er naar kijken.
>
> Groeten,
>
> Remco

Hallo Remco,

Hierbij twee van de acht po-bestanden. Kijk maar even hoever je komt. In
ieder geval hartelijk bedankt!

Groeten,
Eric
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-01-30 22:38+0000\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

# type: Attribute 'lang' of: <chapter>
#: en/moreinfo.dbk:7
msgid "en"
msgstr ""

# type: Content of: <chapter><title>
#: en/moreinfo.dbk:8
msgid "More information on &debian;"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:10
msgid "Further reading"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:12
msgid ""
"Beyond these release notes and the installation guide, further documentation "
"on &debian; is available from the Debian Documentation Project (DDP), whose "
"goal is to create high-quality documentation for Debian users and "
"developers.  Documentation, including the Debian Reference, Debian New "
"Maintainers Guide, and Debian FAQ are available, and many more.  For full "
"details of the existing resources see the <ulink url=\"&url-ddp;\">Debian "
"Documentation website</ulink> and the <ulink url=\"&url-wiki;\">Debian Wiki "
"website</ulink>"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:22
msgid ""
"Documentation for individual packages is installed into <filename>/usr/share/"
"doc/<replaceable>package</replaceable></filename>.  This may include "
"copyright information, Debian specific details and any upstream "
"documentation."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:30
msgid "Getting help"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:32
msgid ""
"There are many sources of help, advice and support for Debian users, but "
"these should only be considered if research into documentation of the issue "
"has exhausted all sources.  This section provides a short introduction into "
"these which may be helpful for new Debian users."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:38
msgid "Mailing lists"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:40
msgid ""
"The mailing lists of most interest to Debian users are the debian-user list "
"(English) and other debian-user-<replaceable>language</replaceable> lists "
"(for other languages).  For information on these lists and details of how to "
"subscribe see <ulink url=\"&url-debian-list-archives;\"></ulink>.  Please "
"check the archives for answers to your question prior to posting and also "
"adhere to standard list etiquette."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:50
msgid "Internet Relay Chat"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:52
msgid ""
"Debian has an IRC channel dedicated to the support and aid of Debian users "
"located on the OFTC IRC network.  To access the channel, point your favorite "
"IRC client at irc.debian.org and join #debian."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:57
msgid ""
"Please follow the channel guidelines, respecting other users fully.  The "
"guidelines are available at the <ulink url=\"&url-wiki;DebianIRC\">Debian "
"Wiki</ulink>."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:62
msgid ""
"For more information on OFTC please visit the <ulink url=\"&url-irc-host;"
"\">website</ulink>."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:70
msgid "Reporting bugs"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:72
msgid ""
"We strive to make &debian; a high quality operating system, however that "
"does not mean that the packages we provide are totally free of bugs.  "
"Consistent with Debian's <quote>open development</quote> philosophy and as a "
"service to our users, we provide all the information on reported bugs at our "
"own Bug Tracking System (BTS).  The BTS is browseable at <ulink url=\"&url-"
"bts;\"></ulink>."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:80
msgid ""
"If you find a bug in the distribution or in packaged software that is part "
"of it, please report it so that it can be properly fixed for future "
"releases.  Reporting bugs requires a valid email address.  We ask for this "
"so that we can trace bugs and developers can get in contact with submitters "
"should additional information be needed."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:87
msgid ""
"You can submit a bug report using the program <command>reportbug</command> "
"or manually using email.  You can read more about the Bug Tracking System "
"and how to use it by reading the reference documentation (available at "
"<filename>/usr/share/doc/debian</filename> if you have <systemitem role="
"\"package\">doc-debian</systemitem> installed) or online at the <ulink url="
"\"&url-bts;\">Bug Tracking System</ulink>."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:97
msgid "Contributing to Debian"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:99
msgid ""
"You do not need to be an expert to contribute to Debian.  By assisting users "
"with problems on the various user support <ulink url=\"&url-debian-list-"
"archives;\">lists</ulink> you are contributing to the community.  "
"Identifying (and also solving) problems related to the development of the "
"distribution by participating on the development <ulink url=\"&url-debian-"
"list-archives;\">lists</ulink> is also extremely helpful.  To maintain "
"Debian's high quality distribution, <ulink url=\"&url-bts;\">submit bugs</"
"ulink> and help developers track them down and fix them.  If you have a way "
"with words then you may want to contribute more actively by helping to write "
"<ulink url=\"&url-ddp-svn-info;\">documentation</ulink> or <ulink url=\"&url-"
"debian-i18n;\">translate</ulink> existing documentation into your own "
"language."
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:114
msgid ""
"If you can dedicate more time, you could manage a piece of the Free Software "
"collection within Debian.  Especially helpful is if people adopt or maintain "
"items that people have requested for inclusion within Debian.  The <ulink "
"url=\"&url-wnpp;\">Work Needing and Prospective Packages database</ulink> "
"details this information.  If you have an interest in specific groups then "
"you may find enjoyment in contributing to some of Debian's subprojects which "
"include ports to particular architectures, <ulink url=\"&url-debian-jr;"
msgstr ""

#: en/moreinfo.dbk:125
msgid ""
"In any case, if you are working in the free software community in any way, "
"as a user, programmer, writer or translator you are already helping the free "
"software effort.  Contributing is rewarding and fun, and as well as allowing "
"you to meet new people it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside."
msgstr ""
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-01-30 22:38+0000\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

# type: Attribute 'lang' of: <appendix>
#: en/old-stuff.dbk:7
msgid "en"
msgstr ""

# type: Content of: <appendix><title>
#: en/old-stuff.dbk:8
msgid "Managing your &oldreleasename; system before the upgrade"
msgstr ""

# type: Content of: <appendix><para>
#: en/old-stuff.dbk:10
msgid ""
"This appendix contains information on how to make sure you can install or "
"upgrade &oldreleasename; packages before you upgrade to &releasename;.  This "
"should only be necessary in specific situations."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:15
msgid "Upgrading your &oldreleasename; system"
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:17
msgid ""
"Basically this is no different than any other upgrade of &oldreleasename; "
"you've been doing.  The only difference is that you first need to make sure "
"your package list still contains references to &oldreleasename; as explained "
"in <xref linkend=\"old-sources\"/>."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:23
msgid ""
"If you upgrade your system using a Debian mirror, it will automatically be "
"upgraded to the latest &oldreleasename; point release."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:29
msgid "Checking your sources list"
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:31
msgid ""
"If any of the lines in your <filename>/etc/apt/sources.list</filename> refer "
"to 'stable', you are effectively already <quote>using</quote> &releasename;. "
"This might not be what you want if you are not ready yet for the upgrade.  "
"If you have already run <literal>apt-get update</literal>, you can still get "
"back without problems following the procedure below."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:39
msgid ""
"If you have also already installed packages from &releasename;, there "
"probably is not much point in installing packages from &oldreleasename; "
"anymore.  In that case you will have to decide for yourself whether you want "
"to continue or not.  It is possible to downgrade packages, but that is not "
"covered here."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:45
msgid ""
"Open the file <filename>/etc/apt/sources.list</filename> with your favorite "
"editor (as <literal>root</literal>) and check all lines beginning with "
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:52
msgid ""
"If you have any lines starting with <literal>deb file:</literal>, you will "
"have to check for yourself if the location they refer to contains an "
"&oldreleasename; or a &releasename; archive."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:58
msgid ""
"Do not change any lines that begin with <literal>deb cdrom:</literal>.  "
"Doing so would invalidate the line and you would have to run <command>apt-"
"cdrom</command> again.  Do not be alarmed if a 'cdrom' source line refers to "
"normal."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:66
msgid "If you've made any changes, save the file and execute"
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:68
#, no-wrap
msgid ""
"\n"
"# apt-get update\n"
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:72
msgid "to refresh the package list."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:78
msgid "Upgrade legacy locales to UTF-8"
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:80
msgid ""
"If your system is localised and is using a locale that is not based on UTF-8 "
"you should strongly consider switching your system over to using UTF-8 "
"locales.  In the past, there have been bugs identified that manifest itself "
"only when using a non-UTF-8 locale. On the desktop, such legacy locales are "
"supported through ugly hacks in the libraries internals, and we cannot "
"decently provide support for users who still use them."
msgstr ""

#: en/old-stuff.dbk:88
msgid ""
"To configure your system's locale you can run <command>dpkg-reconfigure "
"locales</command>. Ensure you select an UTF-8 locale when you are presented "
"with the question asking which locale to use as a default in the system.  In "
"addition, you should review the locale settings of your users and ensure "
"that they do not have legacy locales definitions in their configuration "
"environment."
msgstr ""