Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hello Nicolas,
On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 10:44:32PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> There are some features that are not supported by the robot on
> i18n.debian.net:
>  * history
>    (I'm not sure how I would use it. If some people want it on
>    i18n.debian.net, just ask)
>  * direct download of PO files
>    (We have a link to the mailing list archive instead. This would not
>    allow automatic download, but allows to send diffs).

Could you please have a look at the German status pages mentioned
earlier in this list
http://sidney.homeunix.org/debian/de.po-debconf.by_popcon.html
Several teams already indicated their interest in this format, which
is the one the German team is mainly working with ATM. The author just
posted the sources with some information and is interested in
supplying the code (cf.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2008/06/msg00258.html).

Greetings

           Helge