Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 04:59:33PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Friday 20 June 2008, Nicolas François wrote:
>
> I would not mind switching to the central pages (in fact, I'm in favor of
> making that switch, even though Tim's page is very usable), but that
> would mean some massive status sync will need to be done. Or that we
> start "from scratch".

I'm sure we can find a way to convert the database from one format to the
other.

> > Could you review the new pages and check if using the 2006-01-01
> > threshold would be OK for all of you?
> > (I can use a different threshold for each mailing lists.
> > You may also prefer to use some DONE messages to close them.)
>
> Can BTS and Done messages also be sent directly for the central pages,
> i.e. not through the d-l10n-* lists?

This is currently not supported, but it was mentioned during the last
Extremadura meeting.
What are you using on dutch.debian.net?
(Are you parsing an archive or is it a procmail filter?)
This part of the Dutch robot can probably be reused as-is.

> Does the central system have some way to mark entries as "invalid" (e.g.
> some translation listed as being "po-debconf" while it should be "po")?

As mentioned by Christian, we usually close on with a DONE, and reopen a
new one. This was not frequent enough to require a special command to
rename an entry.

> [1] http://dutch.debian.net/

There are some features that are not supported by the robot on
i18n.debian.net:
 * history
   (I'm not sure how I would use it. If some people want it on
   i18n.debian.net, just ask)
 * direct download of PO files
   (We have a link to the mailing list archive instead. This would not
   allow automatic download, but allows to send diffs).

Best Regards,
--
Nekral