Banking institution or card company accounts cleared

Calls about late payments are stopped dead in their tracks.
We have pioneered an advanced system of proven strategies
that will get the creditors and debt collectors off your back for good

Our debt termination program has legally stopped millions of dollars worth
of debt from being collected.

check out our Elimination Program here
http://www.hugebenefitproduct.com/e2/

no, then link above

They looked grave at this prospect, but the biggest one said: We would soon
meet death from starvation if you left us here on the island; so, as there
is at least a chance of our being able to escape in your company I, for one,
am willing to risk being drowned. It is easier and quicker than being
starved
And, as I'm the heavier, I suppose you'll drop me first