Autoresponse Re: eBook.pdf

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for emailing Party Domain. We aim to deal with all emails within 24/48 hours from receipt, however in busy periods this
can take longer.

If your enquiry is in regard to an order already placed and you wish to make an urgent change or amendment to this, we would recommend you contact our dedicated customer service team on Tel : 01274 777853 Monday - Thursday 09:30am until 3.30pm. Should you wish to place an order with us and would prefer not to do this online, you can contact our dedicated Order-line team on Tel 0870 041 83 28 Monday ? Friday 9am until 5pm.

Thank You
Party Domain