adduser translation review and license issue

Hi,

please consider reviewing the translations of debconf templates, program
text and manual pages for the adduser package.

I would appreciate if you could send new translation files which are
explicitly "distributed under the same license as the adduser package"
and would contain proper copyright statements.

Sadly, the current translation does not contain a license statement at
all, and the Copyright is assigned without giving a year to the FSF,
Inc.

Adduser is on Salsa, please see https://salsa.debian.org/debian/adduser

Please send the updated translations in a bug report against the adduser
package. Your help is appreciated!

If you have any questions, please adduser@p.d.o on replies, since
adduser is team maintained.

Greetings