Free Traffic Visit Counter

Hi, Martin here from Online tools project. I wanted to drop you a line and just compliment your site. Nice layout, good info, good resources. I was searching around at another sites and I thought your's was really nice.

Beiing said, I have found out your website is currently using some for of visitor traceker addon. We provide extension to classic visitor monitoring - telling you who's  currently available in a widget. Would you like to test it on your site?

The code is available : http:///tools/ref

If not, thank you for for the time and keep up the good work!

Have a nice day,
Richard Novak