Re: evolution 2.30.3-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package evolution

Hotovo a poslano. M.

Dne Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:30:34 +0200
Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> napsal(a):

> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> evolution. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to
> pkg-evolution-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org, or submit it as a wishlist
> bug against evolution.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:29:49 +0200.
>
> Thanks in advance and sorry for the multiple calls for translation.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the evolution package.
# Martin Sin <martin.sin@zshk.cz>, 2009.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: evolution 2.30.3-3\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: evolution@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-10-17 22:28+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2010-10-18 10:12+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: Martin Sin <martin.sin@zshk.cz>\n"
"Language-Team: Czech <debian-l10n-czech@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: cs\n"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../evolution.templates:1001
msgid "Running instances of Evolution detected"
msgstr "Detekováno spuÅ¡tÄ?ní Evolution"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../evolution.templates:1001
msgid ""
"You are currently upgrading Evolution to a version with an incompatible "
"index format. However, it has been detected that Evolution is currently "
"running. Upgrading it before shutting it down could lead to crashes or to "
"serious data loss in some cases."
msgstr ""
"Nyní provádíte aktualizaci Evolution na novou verzi s nekompatibilním "
"formátem rejstÅ?íku. PÅ?esto detekuji, že máte Evolution nyní spuÅ¡tÄ?n. To může "
"v nÄ?kterých pÅ?ípadech vést k selhání aplikace nebo k vážné ztrátÄ? dat."

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../evolution.templates:1001
msgid ""
"You need to shut down all running instances of Evolution using the "
"\"evolution --force-shutdown\" command before the upgrade can proceed."
msgstr ""
"PÅ?ed aktualizací programu Evolution je tÅ?eba ukonÄ?it vÅ¡echny spuÅ¡tÄ?né "
"instance programu pomocí pÅ?íkazu \"evolution --force-shutdown\"."

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../evolution.templates:1001
msgid ""
"If this command isn't sufficient, you might want to leave all desktop "
"environments before upgrading."
msgstr ""
"NÄ?kdy nemusí tento pÅ?íkaz uspÄ?t a tak bude tÅ?eba nutné se navíc odhlásit z "
"desktopového prostÅ?edí jeÅ¡tÄ? pÅ?ed vlastní aktualizací."

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../evolution.templates:2001
msgid "Abort"
msgstr "Zrušit"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../evolution.templates:2001
msgid "Kill processes and proceed"
msgstr "UkonÄ?it proces a pokraÄ?ovat"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../evolution.templates:2002
msgid "Action for remaining Evolution processes:"
msgstr "Akce s procesem Evolution:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../evolution.templates:2002
msgid ""
"Evolution processes are still present on this system, preventing a safe "
"upgrade."
msgstr ""
"Procesy Evolution jsou dále spuÅ¡tÄ?ny a brání jeho bezpeÄ?né aktualizaci."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../evolution.templates:2002
#| msgid ""
#| "You can decide to abort the upgrade to solve the situation, let the "
#| "upgrader kill the processes itself and proceed with the upgrade."
msgid ""
"You can either abort the upgrade to work on the situation, or have the "
"processes killed automatically, with a possible impact on running sessions."
msgstr ""
"Aktualizaci můžete buÄ? zruÅ¡it a vyÅ?eÅ¡it situaci ruÄ?nÄ?, nebo ukonÄ?it proces "
"automaticky, což ale může mít vliv na bÄ?žící sezení."

#~ msgid "Evolution processes still present on the system."
#~ msgstr "Procesy Evolution jsou nadále spuÅ¡tÄ?ny."