Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 16:40:57 +0200
From: Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Subject: Please update translations of system-config-printer

Hi,

I’ve just uploaded system-config-printer 1.0.0, which is the version
we’d like to see in lenny, to experimental. It is currently sitting in
NEW, but you can also find it at http://malsain.org/~joss/debian/

I’m asking again for a review and update of upstream translations in
this package. There are many missing translations and an unreasonable
amount of fuzzy translations leading to bad user experience on a number
of languages.

This package will be the default printer configuration software for
lenny, so I can only strongly advise you to start working on
translations for your language NOW if you want to see them in the
release.

Please send updated translations in a bug report, or directly to me.

Thanks for your time,
--
 .''`.

----- End forwarded message -----