Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 09:14:20 +0100
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Cc: 235493@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the masqmail package

Dear maintainer of masqmail and Debian translators,

On 26 nov 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the masqmail Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS (bug #235493).

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer did not respond in a week so I will proceed with the
NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to: <none>

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get a
copy of this announcement BCCd to you. Please review the translation.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations for
this package. Once completed, please send them directly to me so I can
incorporate them into the package being built.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is 10 déc 2006. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

You can download the pot, and any po, files from:

  http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/masqmail

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 26 nov 2006   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 03 déc 2006   : post a NMU announcement to debian-i18n with you
                 (maintainer) CC'ed
 10 déc 2006   : deadline for receiving translation updates
 11 déc 2006   : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/0-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 11 déc 2006   : NMU uploaded to incoming
 12 déc 2006   : NMU enters unstable

Thanks for your efforts and time.

----- End forwarded message -----