Re: Fwd: Re: update of Debian consultants web page

Ondrej Cecak <ondrej.cecak@linuxsoft.cz> (21/06/2005):
> Dne út 21. června 2005 12:31 Thomas Huriaux napsal(a):
> > Hi again,
> >
> > Thomas Huriaux <thomas.huriaux@kti.ae.poznan.pl> (14/06/2005):
> > > Patrick Gerken, a Debian consultant, sent information in many languages,
> > > including Czech, but he said this language was not up to date.
> > > Can you please check it and add the updated version under
> > > czech/consultants/credativ.wml (with the correct translation-check
> > > header, of course).
> >
> > Nobody to tell me which is the number to update ?
> > With my few knowledges in Polish, I would guess it is only
> > "tři vývojáře" that has to be changed, but I don't know how.
>
> Yep, you'd quessed right.
>
> "tři vývojáře" should be changed to "osm vývojářů"

Thanks a lot.

> Rest of the article seems OK, except URI, in English version is at the end
> http://www.credativ.co.uk/, but in Czech translation
> http://www.credativ.de/.

I think their main webpage is credativ.de, but they have a special web
page for UK.

I've added credativ.wml under czech/consultants, so no need to worry
about it.

Regards,

--
Thomas Huriaux