Shadow's manpages translation

Dear Debian Czech translators,

It seems that the passwd.5 Czech man page is not the translation of the
current English man page.  Can you have a look at it, and see if it need
an update?

In this case, can you provide an update as a bug to the shadow package, or
indicate if the man page is so outdated that it should be dropped if it
will mislead users (having a look at it, I don't think so, but ... I
don't speak Czech;)

The French translation was handled with po4a, which permits to translate
the man pages using a PO file, and permits to ease future updates of the
translation).  You can have a look at the man/fr directory in the shadow
source package.  If you want to use po4a, don't hesitate to mail me for
any question you have (e.g. I can prepare you the po4a conf file, provide
the POT file, and fill it with the current translation).

There is an opportunity to include this update in Sarge.

Thanks in advance, and long life to the new debian-l10n-czech list,
--
Nekral