Now in master! new homepage of www.debian.org (publish date today)

Dear all

Thanks for all the reviews and translations!

We have merged the new-homepage branch into master and deleted it, so if
you have more updates, please work in master as usual, from now on.

The new homepage is ready in 15 languages (Thanks!) and many of them
also have updated the other related files:

Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.

I have synced the translations that were old, as much as I could.

I have also updated now all the .po templates (a new homepage.*.po file
will appear in the languages that didn't translated it yet).

So to continue translating the website, just do

git checkout master
git pull

I've done a partial build for the final review, you can have a look at
https://www-staging.debian.org/

We'll publish in 1-2h if we don't see any big issue (for now, everything
looks ok!).

IMPORTANT: The translations of the homepage (and affected files) that
still use the old layout will be removed, so people don't get confused
to see so much difference depending on the language visited. This
affects these languages:

Albanian
Catalan
Croatian
Esperanto
Finnish
Galician
Hebrew
Hungarian
Indonesian
Japanese
Lithuanian
Norwegian
Persian
Polish
Romanian
Slovak
Slovene
Tamil
Turkish
Ukrainian
Vietnamese

But I'll do my best to help any translator/team that wants to catch up,
don't hesitate to contact!

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina