Re: how to submit a patch about change in webpage

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 05:04:14PM +0800, mudongliang wrote:
> I found some small spell error in the webpage :
> https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-ftparchives.zh-cn.html

This is generated from debian-faq package.

> It is written in Chinese! I want to change this html and make a patch!
> Where should I post this patch to ?
> And who should I contact to about this?

File a bug to the debian-faq package with patch.

  https://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-faq.html

Diff will be nice if you make it against subversion source.

As I see this source, zh_CN is based on old SGML.  It will be nice if
you make this update as po like french.

Download the package and check it out.

Regards,

Osamu