hai hong与您共享了照片

Dear executive,

Hello.
This is Dr. Hong from FLOWER BUD SEX TOYS. I'm writing to you to ask
about advertise and cooperation with your company/online store.

FLOWER BUD SEX TOYS is a sex toy and SM gear manufacturer, located in
Shenzhen, China. For further information, please feel free to visit
our website:
http://www.loveflowerbud.com

We are vendor for some world famous sex toy brands. For protecting
product confidential info, we only published parts of our made
products in our website, if you are interested in knowing what we can
offer you, please feel free to give me a reply so that I can send you
our price lists for your reference and compare.

Thank you very much for your time.
Dr. Hong
managing director
FLOWER BUD SEX TOYS