Re: pam 1.4.0-6: Please update debconf PO translation for the package pam

Hi Sam,
sadly Innocent de Marchi passed away in 2019 (thus removing his
email from Cc): https://www.debian.org/News/2019/20190331

> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist
> bug against pam.

I'll take care of updating the pam translation.

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:36:18 -0500.
> Although translations are still very welcome after that point.

Thanks for giving such a detailed explanation of the situation.

Cheers,
Alex

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀