Spam cleaning: it's working in catalan too...

Hola fellows,

Just a quick note to mention you guys that the spam cleaning efforts
you're doing are now paying. This morning, I got about 80 signalled
spams to review (spam messages that are signalled 5 times are put into
a "review spool" every Sunday for volunteer Debian developers to
confirm whether they are spam or not).

All of them were spam and I happily confirmed them. It now just needs
two other DDs to do the same and these messages will be removed from
the lists archives, leaving them with nice and clean catalan
messages. And I'm sur that two other DDs will probably do the same
very soon (at least madamezou and probably another tireless spam
fighter, maybe monica...)

Another great news: my own son got a catalan language lessons book
as Christmas gift and, as he is already a Debian user, you guys might
get messages from another "Perrier" in your mailing lists...this time
in the right language!

Salut,