Re: Exim4 package l10n

(-l10n-catalan, hint.....see #276686 and hurry...:-)))

Quoting Andreas Metzler (ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org):

> Hello,
> Yes, I'm back and have managed to make my way through 6 weeks of
> inbox. ;-) I've noticed that exim4 seems to be in need of an
> upload for sarge via sid (Marc and I have already exchanged a mail)
> but I am not yet on top of things about the release status. Is tpu
> still useless because autobuilding is broken?

If you only make changes that need to go to testing, the release team
recommendation is uploading them to sid. Then you will request for a
hint so that the package goes to testing as soon as the autobuilder
have done their work.

I suggest a medium priority because of the broken translations.

The bugs I suggest fixing are:

#278011 : Broken it, nn, pl, ru, mk translation

the last sent patch does all the job as well as fixing:
 #273505: uk translation
 #275090: sl translation
 #275414: ro translation fixes
 #275772: mk translation
 #277682: he translation fixes

So, indeed, if you blindly trust me, you just need applying the patch
I sent in #278011.

One l10n problem remains opened : #277686-->fixing it needs the
knowledge of Catalan : we need to wake up our Catalan friends..:-)