Re: [HEADS UP] Changes in date formatting (strftime, nl_langinfo)

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 4:52 AM,  <vics@fsfe.org> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2018, at 5:05 AM, Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak@lingonborough.com> wrote:

>>> It is imported from CLDR so most probably correct. If not please file a ticket
>>> in CLDR. Also I'm going to post the decoded version online to simplify the
>>> review.
>>
>> Here: https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2018-01/msg01008.html
>
> Looks good.

Indeed! Rafal, thanks a lot for taking care of all the languages. I
can only imagine how painful it is to collect all the feedback from
language natives and get it right and ready in time for release. It's
also warming to see that libc features are added to accommodate
languages like ours.

Thanks for great work,
Ihar