Re: [HEADS UP] Changes in date formatting (strftime, nl_langinfo)

28.01.2018 00:23 Ihar Hrachyshka <ihar.hrachyshka@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 3:46 AM, Viktar Siarheichyk <vics@fsfe.org> wrote:
> > [...]
> > Thus the list of Belarusian month names in genitive case in Latin script is
> > the following:
> >
> > studzienia
> > lutaha
> > sakavika
> > krasavika
> > traŭnia

This should be "maja", shouldn't it?

> > červienia
> > lipienia
> > žniŭnia

OK, here I was asking if "Žnivień" -> "žniŭnia" is correct but now I can see
the same in Cyrillic in CLDR: "жнівень" -> "жніўня" which confirms that this
is correct.

> > vierasnia
>
> ^ there is a mistake here, it's vieraśnia, not vierasnia. Other names are
> fine.

OK, I'm fixing locally and in github:

https://github.com/rluzynski/glibc/commits/master

Please review and... it looks that we can prepare the patch and push
it on Monday? Seems like we are going to fix the largest (by the number
of speakers) and the most affected languages.

Regards,

Rafal