Re: win32-loader 0.6.90: Please update the PO translation for the package win32-loader

On 22.02.2011 00:02, Didier Raboud wrote:

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
win32-loader. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against win32-loader.

Done: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=617702