Request for update privileges on ddp manuals repo

Simon, Wolfgang, great thanks for your help and advices
regarding commit of belarusian translation of release notes!

Thanks for bugs you've found as well, will get rid of them
in nearest future.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:53:17AM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 09:58:01AM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > Btw. if you know how to work with subversion and alioth you
> > might ask to become member of the debian-doc team and can do
> > further fixes the translation yourself.
>
> See http://debian.org/doc/cvs (don't believe the url, it's now svn
> and no longer cvs)

According to the information from link above, I am officially asking
debian-doc for update privileges on the ddp manuals repository.
Alioth account is 'hrubanau-guest', alioth request for joining the
team is already submitted yesterday.

I am the member of debian-l10n-belarusian team, responsible for
translation of release notes (and eventually other docs from the
scope).

Thanks in advance.

(removing debian-release and BTS adresses from CC, in order to
not spam them w/ unrelated questions)

--
Regards, Hleb Rubanau