Re: debconf: dtc template translated to Basque lang

Quoting dooteo (dooteo@euskalgnu.org):
> Hi Christian,
>
> I finished to translate DTC template (it's attached to this mail). To be
> sure I reviewed the messages, and I don't found any mistakes.
>
> I would like Xabier could review this file too, but I'm not sure
> wherther he is very busy today or not.
>
> So, in case we have no answer from Xabier, can you submit it to Debian
> repository?

Outside Debian Installer stuff, it is recommended to send translation
updates as a bug report against the relevant package (severity:
wishlist, tags: l10n patch)

> Ouch! I forgot to ask you if this file has to be saved as UTF-8 code.
> Usually I use UTF-8 in GNOME and other free soft translations.

It doesn't really matter but that's anyway good habit...