Re: Update of the Debian website new homepage (publish date 17 Dec 2020)

Thanks!

You can see a preview in

https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net

We have to work on the CSS to accommodate the RTL languages but I hope that will be done between today and tomorrow (now that we have Arabic for preview it will be easier!).

Some strings look not translated ("Download", "Project News") but that's an issue with the partial builds I do in my machine, the tags are taken from the po templates so no need to worry.

The title of intro/index is not translated, though, so it appears in English and Right to left, for now...

Thanks for the quick reaction, if you have any update I'll try to upload it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona